Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mr. and Mrs.

So now we are officially married, and so far, we like it :)
The wedding was so much fun; thank you to everyone who came. We just returned from a week at Myrtle Beach where we played putt-putt, went to a baseball game, shopped, and had a restful time after the crazy days of wedding planning.
Jonathan's passport is here, and we are packing away. We leave in only 3 days!!!
Please continue to pray for us as we prepare physically and spiritually for this trip. Love you all!

2 comments:

Christy said...

hey congrats on getting married and going to Japan. Just thought I'd let you know I'm praying for you guys!

Live. Laugh. Love. said...

Hey, hey guys!

I'm so excited for you both - I'm sitting in the airport now getting ready to head out; wish you guys were here :). I love you both very much, I'm praying for safety - praise God Jonathan's passport arrived!! See you in the fall after our mutual world travels. Love!